- Li, H. & Li, J. (2022). SWIT: A GUI-based full-waveform inversion package with flexible workflow. Under review
- Li, H., Li, J., Luo, S., Bem, S., Yao, H., & Huang, X. (2022). Continent-continent collision between the South and North China plates revealed by full-waveform inversion and deep seismic profiling at Tanlu fault zone. In revision.
- Li, H. & Li, J. (2022). Earth’s interior imaging with transmitted wave reverse time migration: a numerical study. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. Link
- Li, H., Chen, J., Zhao, Z., & Li, J. (2021). A multi-axial perfectly matched layer for finite-element time-domain simulation of anisotropic elastic wave propagation. Journal of Seismic Exploration, 30, 173-200. Link
- Li, H., Li, J., Gu, N., Gao, J., & Zhang, H. (2020). Ambient noise surface wave reverse time migration for fault imaging. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 125, e2020JB020381. Link
- Qu, Y., Sun, J., Li, Z., Huang, J., Li, H., & Sun, W. (2018). Forward modeling of ocean-bottom cable data and wave-mode separation in fluid–solid elastic media with irregular seabed. Applied Geophysics,15(3-4), 432-447. Link
- Li, H., Li, J., Luo, S., Bem, T. S., Yao, H., Huang, X, & Liu, B. (2021). Formation and evolution of the southern segment of the Tanlu fault zone: evidence from full-waveform inversion and deep seismic profiling. 2021 Annual Meeting of Chinese Geoscience Union, Zhuhai, China.
- Li, H., Li, J., Liu, B., & Huang, X. (2021). Application of full-waveform tomography on deep seismic profiling dataset for tectonic fault characterization. First International Meeting for Applied Geoscience & Energy, Denver, USA. Link
- Li, H., & Li, J. (2021). Full-waveform Inversion: Theory, Implementation, and Applications. The 7th Seismological Algorithm and Program Training Course, Hefei, China. Video, Code, Slides-Part1, Slides-Part2
- Li, H., & Li, J. (2021). Ambient noise reverse time migration based on velocity flood for fault imaging. 82nd EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Link
- Li, H., Chen, J., Zhao, Z., & Li, J. (2021). A multi-axial perfectly matched layer for finite-element time-domain simulation of elastic wave propagation. 82nd EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Link
- Li, H., & Li, J. (2021). 2D acoustic full-waveform inversion based on hybrid misfit functions. Geophysical Technology Seminar of China Petroleum Society, Chengdu, China. (Best Student Presentation)
- Ni, H., Li, H., Miao, P., Deng, B., Lin, Y., & Li, J. (2021). Application of active-source full-waveform inversion and passive-source ambient noise tomography in high-resolution urban subsurface investigation. The 5th National Youth Geological Conference, Guiyang, China.